Friday, March 27, 2015

This Blog on Blogger is at an End

I've officially moved this blog off Blogger, and it can now be found at:

www.abuseoftheeconomy.com

That's Zerohour's Abuse of the Economy.  Where I assure you I'll be abusing players, devs, and everyone else every step of the way while I give you little tips and tricks that you won't understand at first reading, but may if you stay long enough.  After all, I'm the undisputed King of Warcraft gold today, there is no equal active in the game.

If you maintain a blog that points here, please update your RSS, if you're a faithful reader, then please bookmark to the new location.  I look forward to seeing you at the new location, and to helping you along.  Remember, just because you read the post doesn't mean I'll help, but commenting always means I'll try to take time out to answer your questions.

Good luck!

And my goodbye to Blogger photo cannot be without a Phoenix.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep your comments pithy, they will be posted after approval!