Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hey, the job's filled

Just a quick blurb regarding that Reddit soiree over the weekend with my name stamped on it.  I'm not a big Reddit reader, nor did I have an account there until about 20 minutes ago (same as my twitter account handle in case you're wondering), and apparently people have a lot of time on their hands, and not enough time to break out on their own.  Hey, it only took me 2 days to hear about it, that's how much people love and care.

I'm flattered that I have now inspired copycats, but this is just too much, gentle souls - you give me too much credit for giving a shit.  If you'll be so kind now as to take a number, I'll try to get to you in the next few years.  Thanks.

In the meantime, learn that it's not about the person, it's about the tactics.

Later this week tune in Zero Readers, I have a special review that you're sure to like.  Until then, I hope you're having a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember to keep your comments pithy, they will be posted after approval!